Where/How can I reach David Heller regarding ShareCG problems?

launoklaunok Posts: 793
edited June 2014 in The Commons

Hi there,

Since today I have a problem with the 3D model viewer system on ShareCG. Everytime I log in the files are set to 6 years ago and then I use the 3D model viewer to set the date order to latest date. But now every time I try to use that option a "Certified by GoDaddy.com" message pops up. Even if I try to set it to 3D only ... in fact, the whole setting is now doing this. I am logged in. I have hoovered the mouse over David Heller's name he uses, CGGuy, but the same thing happens there. I want to send him a private message but not sure what his user name is on the site at ShareCG. I want to start a new threat but can't see an option to let him know something is wrong with this setting base. Can anyone help me on how to sent messages via ShareCG to David Heller?

Post edited by launok on

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Bottom of the ShareCG page > Report a Bug.

• launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited June 2014

Vaskania said:
    Bottom of the ShareCG page > Report a Bug.

Thanks Vaskania, I will try that. I have also got to the forum and was trying to send a message from there but this same message pops up everywhere in the message box area too. Seems it's a bug.

EDIT: I have reported the bug at ShareCG as directed, luckilly that system works as message was sent.

Post edited by launok on
    edited June 2014

A lot of us use Adblocker Plus. It's really handy when browsing freebie sites (or any sites for that matter- but it does interfere with legit scripts sometimes) to avoid getting bombarded with ads (I know it's what keeps some sites afloat, but sometimes too much is too much).

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
    edited June 2014

Vaskania said:
    A lot of us use Adblocker Plus. It's really handy when browsing freebie sites (or any sites for that matter- but it does interfere with legit scripts sometimes) to avoid getting bombarded with ads (I know it's what keeps some sites afloat, but sometimes too much is too much).

Yes, Vaskania, I am all with you on this ad thing. ShareCG has also done changes recently and this awful pop up is really much annoying which opens even before one has got fully into the site! I have now logged out of ShareCG and even logged out when hovering the mouse over some areas that 'click to verify' shows. I must try Adblocker Plus too, thanks for the info! :)

Post edited by launok on
    edited December 1969

Yea, we get that annoying box too. Adblock turns it into a small vertical box with no ad in it, but we still get the popup itself.

• Takeo.KenseiTakeo.Kensei Posts: 1,303
    edited December 1969

There is an additionnal Addon for adblock plus which name is "adblock plus popup addon" that I think help too

I have an option to hide the placeholder of the blocked popup in Addblock options. I don't remember if the popup addon is necessary for that

edited December 1969

Dear all,

I got an email now from Liz Tadman from the ShareCG team that they have fixed the problem. I have logged in again and all is OK! :)