Autofit, Cross-Figure and Content Library Maintenance?

greysgreys Posts: 335
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Okay, so I've spent most of the last week converting all my V4/M4/Genesis clothing, hair, materials etc to Genesis 2 and adding cross-figure fits to it all as I go, and I'm almost done but just had a few questions about tidying things up a bit.

a) Having converted my v4/m4 clothing, do I need to keep the original installed? I mean, obviously I need to keep the textures folder but does the autofit and saved out version need the original geometry and the poser library files in place to work? Obviously I'd keep all the installers/original zips backed up on another harddrive, but it'd be nice to free up the space and get rid of the duplicates to make browsing my content library easier if it's not going to adversely affect anything.

b) I've added cross figure fits to pretty much all my G2F and G2M clothing. Is there a way to get them to show up in smart content for both figures?

c) I saved out all the material presets into duf format for each item, is there a way to add smart content to the materials so they show up in the surface panel presets pane when the item is selected?

Comments