DAZ 4.6

rsamuelwilliamsrsamuelwilliams Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello All,

I have installed DAZ 4.6 STUDIO in my desktop, In my install manager all of the components are installed correctly... Yet Im unable to see my 3d content librarry and my characters loading in my DAZ studio window...

Im unable to load characters or try motios on them..

My screen appears as shown.. Could you please help me here..

Regards,
Samuel

DAZ.png
1359 x 725 - 104K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Can you go to Window > Layout and try a different layout?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

Looks like a customised layout - had you previously had a version of DAZ Studio 4 installed? If so the settings from that will still be in effect. You can go to Window>Workspace>Select Layout to load one of the standard layouts. If you did have a previous installation, and if it pre-dated DIM, then you will probably need to add the default Install Manager path (C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\My DAZ 3D Library) to both Poser Formats and DAZ Studio Formats - this is most easily done in the Content Library pane by right-clicking on the header for the list and selecting the Add directory option.

• rsamuelwilliamsrsamuelwilliams Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks a zillion for your help.. I have got it...
    Went to window ---> Layout and chose the standard layout its fine now

DAZ.png
    1356 x 726 - 113K
  • rsamuelwilliamsrsamuelwilliams Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Is there any option available to animate our face using DAZ as how we load the face image in Iclone... Could you please suggest

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

I don't know what iClone does, but the only face-shape matching software I am aware of with DS support are FaceShop or FaceGen - I'm not sure either will do motion capture if that's what you want. Mimic/LipSync will do voice matching.