LIPS: a thought for creators of male characters

HylasHylas Posts: 4,900
edited July 2020 in Product Suggestions

I don't know how many content creators actually brows this forum... but here goes nothing:

Some light skinned male characters have very pink lips, others have neutral lips that are more or less the same colour as the rest of the face. Some fall somewhere in between.

One will look better than the other, depending on the lighting, morph, and overall vibe you're going for with your render... and your personal taste of course.

So, you know how most female characters come with lipstick options? How about male characters that have 2-4 lip options, not to mimik lipstick but to provide various lip shades from pink to light brown to neutral? Just to give us options. I would love that!

Post edited by Hylas on

Comments

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 637
    Hylas said:

I don't know how many content creators actually brows this forum... but here goes nothing:

Some light skinned male characters have very pink lips, others have neutral lips that are more or less the same colour as the rest of the face. Some fall somewhere in between.

One will look better than the other, depending on the lighting, morph, and overall vibe you're going for with your render... and your personal taste of course.

So, you know how most female characters come with lipstick options? How about male characters that have 2-4 lip options, not to mimik lipstick but to provide various lip shades from pink to light brown to neutral? Just to give us options. I would love that!

Absolutely agree with this suggestion!