M3DTeen HD Add-on One - Now Available! [Commercial]

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/m3dteen-hd-add-on-one

M3DTeen HD Add-on One

The first addon for M3DTeen brings additional head and body morphs to the M3DTeen figure. The addon includes head morphs of various ages as well as a taller body morph.

This product includes six custom head morphs and three additive body shapes. Each head morph has been sculpted in Zbrush and includes correctives for eye closes. The body shapes include JCMs for improved bending and can be mixed in with other morphs from the Genesis 2 gene pool.

A hip spandex morph is also included to reduce the hip and glute cling when using body suits or other skin tight items for a more realistic fit.

All morphs are rigged and compatible for use in Poser; Poser Companion files (PCF) are included in this product.

Note: M3DTeen HD for Genesis Male(s) is required for use in this product.

21-m3dteen-add-on-1-hd-for-genesis-2-males-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 194K
12-m3dteen-add-on-1-hd-for-genesis-2-males-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 164K
11-m3dteen-add-on-1-hd-for-genesis-2-males-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 141K
14-m3dteen-add-on-1-hd-for-genesis-2-males-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 190K
00-main-m3dteen-add-on-1-hd-for-genesis-2-males-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 233K
Post edited by Male-M3dia on

Comments

• ProFotografProFotograf Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

I can't wait for this set to come out. I love the base pack and most of what you've been doing to make younger guys for our renders and stories in 3D. This is going to be a real hit, I'm sure.

Greetz,
    Antonio

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Thanks!

Here's a few more renders:

16-m3dteen-hd-add-on-one-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 123K
    09-m3dteen-hd-add-on-one-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 99K
    17-m3dteen-hd-add-on-one-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 110K
    15-m3dteen-hd-add-on-one-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 161K
    08-m3dteen-hd-add-on-one-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 96K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Looks good dude!

• MusicplayerMusicplayer Posts: 515
    edited June 2014

These look great and I already have the previous M3DTeen editions. However, as these are just body and face morphs it would be nice to know what character textures you used for the models in the above promo pictures so I can reproduce some of them as shown.

Many thanks, and will certainly be going into my shopping cart when available. :-)

Post edited by Musicplayer on
  • gbrittongbritton Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Looks great. I'm eager for it to fall off the shelf and into my cart. :P

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    edited December 1969

Can't wait.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Well done, as always. Looking forward to this.

edited December 1969

These look great and I already have the previous M3DTeen editions. However, as these are just body and face morphs it would be nice to know what character textures you used for the models in the above promo pictures so I can reproduce some of them as shown.

Many thanks, and will certainly be going into my shopping cart when available. :-)

As with the previous set, it's generally the Johan M5 skin, cole and Jayden textures. I usually put the products used in the related products. Anything not sold here I can't list.

And with that I'm offline for the next few weeks, the product is out of testing so it may be out within the month ... Maybe ;).

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I really like the look of the Asian boy (the second image).

• MikeyFTLMikeyFTL Posts: 367
    edited December 1969

Nice. Can't wait to slap some peach fuzz on them.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Hey nice work M3D, New additions always welcome! Love what your doing here, and once again the variety is awesome :D

edited December 1969

I'm fighting jetlag (which is why I'm up at 2am EST) from being in Europe the last few weeks and trying to finish up lingering projects, but I think this addon should be in the store by the end of this week.

M3DTeenAdd1Noel02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 91K
    edited December 1969

Welcome back from your holiday. Looking forward to this being in my cart. Also wondering where the racing suit in image #3 comes from? Maybe part of this pack? I guess I'll know soon enough. Thanks !

edited July 2014

gbritton said:
    Welcome back from your holiday. Looking forward to this being in my cart. Also wondering where the racing suit in image #3 comes from? Maybe part of this pack? I guess I'll know soon enough. Thanks !

The outfit is actually the L75 War Boro outfit @ DAZ, refitted to genesis then the Shift X texture expansion by JudibugDesigns at Rendo. Not sure if it's clearance or unavailable... can't tell for sure since their site redesign. I tend to refit a lot of M4/M3 items to genesis 2.

http://www.daz3d.com/l75-war-boro (currently on sale for less than $3 I think)

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
    edited December 1969

MikeyFTL said:

Hmm, peach fuzz? ;)

edited December 1969

gbritton said:

The outfit is actually the L75 War Boro outfit @ DAZ, refitted to genesis then the Shift X texture expansion by JudibugDesigns at Rendo. Not sure if it's clearance or unavailable... can't tell for sure since their site redesign. I tend to refit a lot of M4/M3 items to genesis 2.

http://www.daz3d.com/l75-war-boro (currently on sale for less than $3 I think)

Thanks for the info. I like the look of that suit for racing images (bike and car) so I am purchasing L75 War Boro today. I will email JudiBug and see if there is an alternative place to purchase the textures since it lists as unavailable. If that fails there is always my Photoshop skills :) Thanks again

edited December 1969
  • GallCommTVGallCommTV Posts: 239
    edited July 2014

And it's live!

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/m3dteen-hd-add-on-one
    And its in my cart! :lol:

Hmm, peach fuzz? ;)
    Edit ...
    Our Teens say "No" to peach fuzz, and a resounding "NO" to slapping!
    :coolgrin:
    Vinny

Post edited by GallCommTV on
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    edited December 1969

how the hell did I miss when this debuted?