Felton the Puppet add-ons?

There have been plenty of "Sesame Street" characters that wear attachable mustaches (reminiscent of Simon Soundman version 2.0, Herbert Birdsfoot, and Mr. Johnson), and I am surprised they were not included in the original Felton package.  The Felton package does have spectacles that could be useful for Herbert or Don Music, or any other Muppet who wore glassees.

Also, there have been Muppet versions of aliens and mice, as was seen in the "Alien Alphabet", "The Geefle and the Gonk" and "The City Mouse and the Country Mouse" segments.  Plus, there have been "kid" Muppets such as Prairie Dawn, Roosevelt Franklin, and Charlie.  Plus, there are characters Don Music and Guy Smiley, who have unique Muppet heads. 

Also, I believe that some of the monsters on Sesame Street (definitely not Grover, Cookie Monster, and Elmo) already have fur on them, but I am surprised there have been no monster versions of Felton.  That could be another idea for a future product.

I am wondering if someone could develop add-ons for Felton the Puppet to allow us to create our own puppet characters?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

JoeQuick would have to chime in for himself, but I'm guessing that Felton didn't exactly burn up the sales charts enough to warrant add-ons, as fun as those would be. How much experimenting have you done to mix Felton with other characters? Here's an attempt to cobble together a Kermit:

And I also mixed him with The Monster for this render:

Alive? (Alternate)

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,701

It's not a question of sales.  For the most part, an expansion needs to come out when the initial product comes out for Daz to be interested in it.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

Just make a female Felton companion and you'll have all the justification you need to make Felton add-ons.