So you need 30 morphs for belly buttons, but when did you see an eyelash with legs?

OK, Betty Davis. But other than that isn't an eyelash an eyelash? Why do I need to scroll thought dozens of items when trying to reparent, Only to find I just parented a pistol to the left hand of the right eyelash?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 803

I don't see my pistol any where? So why is there a left hand onthe right eyelash?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

You don't need to do that at all.

Put the name of the item you're looking for in the search bar.  Expand whatever is left in the Scene Tab "Expand from Selected".  What you're looking for is the only thing that will show up.  Also, don't select the eyelashes when you load the prop!

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 803
    Sevrin said:

You don't need to do that at all.

Put the name of the item you're looking for in the search bar.  Expand whatever is left in the Scene Tab "Expand from Selected".  What you're looking for is the only thing that will show up.  Also, don't select the eyelashes when you load the prop!

B ut with all that gunk, The lashes pretend not to be the lashes. So Why all the gunk? BTW The lashes in that pic look terrible. I still see the original brows, Brow Waxing Near Me, Hickory, NC | WAXmdand they are totally backwards. Narrow at the center and wide at the outside. The original non fibermesh looked better.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,262
    edited July 2020
    That gunk you are referring to is called rigging. Geografts have rigging so that they can morph with their figure ;-) The brows are not backwards. Not all have super narrow brows [that's not natural]. There are several surfaces for Iray which can include images for textures so browsing through those fields will find the images you may want to remove or change. It is common for those with sparse brows to use make-up in the brow area to give the appearance for fuller eyebrows. Same concept goes along with the eyeliner surrounding the base of the eyelashes. {I gather you're talking about the render/photo in your post, if you were referring to Wendy's, scratch comment}.
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,262

lol ...