LAMH and Octane 2.0

Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just an announcement that LAMH will be supporting the Octane Hairs in the new version on the Octane Renderer.

Kendall

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,970
    edited December 1969

Just an announcement that LAMH will be supporting the Octane Hairs in the new version on the Octane Renderer.

Kendall

Nice to hear!
  • thd777thd777 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Does that mean you are working with the developer of the OcDS plugin? I just upgraded to 2.0. The fiberhair from LAMH already works nicely via obj export, but if the actual hair mode of 2.0 is supported it would of course be much more memory efficient.
    Good news in any case.
    Ciao
    TD

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited June 2014

thd777 said:
    Does that mean you are working with the developer of the OcDS plugin? I just upgraded to 2.0. The fiberhair from LAMH already works nicely via obj export, but if the actual hair mode of 2.0 is supported it would of course be much more memory efficient.
    Good news in any case.
    Ciao
    TD

:-)

Kendall

Post edited by Kendall Sears on
    edited June 2014

thd777 said:
    Good news in any case.
    Ciao
    TD

Kendall

I see your :-) and raise you a ;)

Post edited by thd777 on
    edited December 1969

In any case, Raccoon thinks this is cool! (1 minute render in Octane 2.0 via obj export from DAZ Studio and LAMH...)

Ciao
    TD

Raccoon.png
    1024 x 512 - 626K
  • linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,382
    edited December 1969

That is great news!

Thank you a lot for all the work you put into making this happen!

The LAMH products on my wishlist can now finally begin their journey into my shoping cart.
    ;-P

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Kendall

Outstanding work guys you really have outdone yourself this time !!!
  • Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,619
    edited June 2014

Kendall

Kendall ssssstttttt.... don't let any more of the new cool features leaking out... :)

Post edited by Alessandro Mastronardi on
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,926
    edited December 1969

:) :) :)

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,926
    edited December 1969

"and hoping for an easier geocrafting support"... ;)

edited December 1969

Kendall

Kendall ssssstttttt.... don't let any more of the new cool features leaking out... :)

No, No... Keep going Kendall. Here, have another glass of wine, the first course will be served soon...

Place_setting_1.jpg
    720 x 480 - 161K