Who's got crabs... want's crabs... the deadleist catch..ROBOT CRAB! commercial

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,046
edited June 2014 in The Commons

So there is no good way to say hey check out my crabs, like em? You can have them too. : ) But The latest in things that can be made into Mechs is in the store and I hope you like it. Yikes.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/crabmech

pop3.jpg
1538 x 2000 - 2M
pop1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Mainpop.jpg
1538 x 2000 - 2M
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,531
    edited December 1969

LOBSTER VERSUS MAGNET!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,124
    edited December 1969

They look like AntFarm's idea of mech crabs. Cool!

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,046
    edited December 1969

Shell fish seem like alien robots already so they aren't much of a leap, but thanks just the same.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Are there actual pincers or are they more along the lines of slab-like shovels?

Really like the detailing on the articulated mandible pieces.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,046
    edited December 1969

The main Claws, are more for smashing and blocking it's true. It does have a smaller set of pincers it the head but once your that close you have probably been tenderized.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340
    edited December 1969

So there is no good way to say hey check out my crabs, like em? You can have them too. : ) But The latest in things that can be made into Mechs is in the store and I hope you like it. Yikes.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/crabmech

I got mine!

Great stuff, as always, keep 'em coming.

-- Walt Sterdan

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited June 2014

I just have to say, Mr Farm - AWESOME promos!! The crab is cool and all - but I LOVE the painted effect on the two main promos! WOW! So...are you super talented and painted them yourself or did you work some Photoshop filter magic? It just looks better than an "apply filter" job. Love it!

Edit: Well, we already know you're super talented, I'm pretty sure you make these models in your sleep, but you know what I mean...o_o

Post edited by Saiyaness on
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Really loved the painting filters, too.

Between this and the mechanical squid vehicle, I've now got my hopes up for robotic sharks and more, to populate a 'Zoids'-like marine environment. :)