terrain textures

soltsolt Posts: 21
edited June 2014 in Carrara Discussion

3 terrain simplee textures for you...working on another...free...
you can load the files from here

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/7a201173d2b019d6d52be6c1cd3f3aea20140615220449/fac305

sand.jpg
641 x 469 - 155K
Post edited by solt on

Comments

• soltsolt Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

zip file with the 3 car files.. Arizona.. grass and rock s, sand..enjoy and let a coment..... free

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

You can only attach image files in this forum. I don't know if it's still working, but the Carrara Cafe has a Freepository forum where you could attach zip files under 5MBs. There's also ShareCG or Dropbox.

edited December 1969

You can only attach image files in this forum. I don't know if it's still working, but the Carrara Cafe has a Freepository forum where you could attach zip files under 5MBs. There's also ShareCG or Dropbox.

i try to send a 3 car t files " zip" but i can't ...Daz won't downlod then...may i send them to you ?

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

solt said:

i try to send a 3 car t files " zip" but i can't ...Daz won't downlod then...may i send them to you ?

Try one of the options I mentioned in my post. You'll get them to a wider audience that way.

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited June 2014

You can only attach image files in this forum. I don't know if it's still working, but the Carrara Cafe has a Freepository forum where you could attach zip files under 5MBs.

I just tested Cafe (with Safari) and the upload seems to work (the file I tested was over 34MB...) but it doesn't display in the thread... >:(
    I'll have to see if it is actually being stored on the server... I'll try to track down the issue this week... No time to do it tonight.

URGH! I hate the interwebs!

I can still upload manually and assign it to our Download pages, if you want...

Post edited by wetcircuit on
    edited June 2014

You can only attach image files in this forum. I don't know if it's still working, but the Carrara Cafe has a Freepository forum where you could attach zip files under 5MBs.

I just tested Cafe (with Safari) and the upload seems to work (the file I tested was over 34MB...) but it doesn't display in the thread... >:(
    I'll have to see if it is actually being stored on the server... I'll try to track down the issue this week... No time to do it tonight.

URGH! I hate the interwebs!

I can still upload manually and assign it to our Download pages, if you want...

you can get the files from here

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/7a201173d2b019d6d52be6c1cd3f3aea20140615220449/fac305

Post edited by solt on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Very cool, solt. Looks like a nice, wind-swept dunes shader. Thanks for sharing!