Bought Bryce 7 Pro -- cannot figure out how to download...

I just bought Bryce 7 Pro. Went into my account page and clicked on Download Bryce button. The following screen (attached) was displayed. So I selected Download (as it was the only option). But I could not figure out where the location the .exe file was downloaded to. Help!

BryceDownload.PNG
1912 x 1079 - 498K

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

There are 2 parts to the downloads,  and the one you show is only content and Bryce lightning.

The main Bryce program file is the 7.1.0.109  one, at  253.75mb

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133
    edited July 2020
    rnollman said:

I just bought Bryce 7 Pro. Went into my account page and clicked on Download Bryce button. The following screen (attached) was displayed. So I selected Download (as it was the only option). But I could not figure out where the location the .exe file was downloaded to. Help!

When you download the actual program (as Chohole showed) you should get a box at the bottom of the screen asking whether you run or save the installer.  If you click on the arrow next to "Save" as I've shown, then select "Save As..." you will get a file save window which will show you exactly where the file is being put (or change it to your preferred location) - take a note as that's where you will need to navigate to so you can install.

ETA: Actually that was with Internet Explorer - I just tried it in Chrome browser and it goes automatically to the file save dialog - just look at the address at the top of that and you'll see where it downloads to.

Capture.JPG
    957 x 82 - 24K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • rnollmanrnollman Posts: 310

The The main Bryce program file is the 7.1.0.109 is not showing up on my products page. Do you have any idea why?

• rnollmanrnollman Posts: 310

Nevermind. I found the correct download product. Thanks!

• why is the download manager not able to find and down load the program....

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,755

The download manager is for DAZ Studio and its additional items. It is not suited for Bryce. Manual download and install is recommended.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,110

Once you downloaded it manually, get this PDF https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf that tells you how to install things.

• dacsoldacsol Posts: 0

These choises are not there anymore. so how do i download installer?? can some one help me? 

Chohole said:

There are 2 parts to the downloads,  and the one you show is only content and Bryce lightning.

The main Bryce program file is the 7.1.0.109  one, at  253.75mb