Web Site Suggestion... Negative Filtering

In general the web site is easy to navigate and the filters are usually very handy. But often there are item categories not covered by the filters, and it would be very convenient to have a tab to eliminate categories from the resilts rather than restrict results only to certain categories.

For example if i want to see buildings, furnature, animals, and shaders BUT I don't want to sift through a million V4 and G, and G2 figures, poses, and clothes to do it. with the current site set up I will need to do an individual search for each of those things, and might be missing out on a lot of useful items I don't even know exist.

Similarly there are a bunch of sales (like the monthly $6 off Daz Originals for PC members) where it would be very convenient to confine a search to "only Daz Originals" but to exclude all "PC+ and Fast Grab" items from the results, as they are generally not eligable for such sales and having to eliminate them manually is a waste of time and makes taking advantage of such offers far more inconvenient than it needs to be.

I'm sure there are legitamate sales reasons why you want to parrade all your stuff and make us look at it over and over and over again, but I havn't bought those things because i don't need and don't want them, and there might be treasures burried in the vast sea of stuff, things i would buy, if only I were able to find it or knew to even look for it.

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,121

Similarly there are a bunch of sales (like the monthly $6 off Daz Originals for PC members) where it would be very convenient to confine a search to "only Daz Originals" but to exclude all "PC+ and Fast Grab" items from the results

The browser addon adds filters to only list items that are eligible for use with the monthly coupons: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on/p1

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

I'd love to be able to filter OUT Female content and leave everything else in huge sales catagories. I can't see the wood for all the female trees I rarely buy - would make sale shopping much easier and quicker.