Main_SHSG8F.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 251K
PopUp04_SHSG8F.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 204K
PopUp01_SHSG8F.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 106K

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,307

This is AMAZING! The last body suit anyone will ever need. Thanks, Smay. It looks like you've read every forum post for/against skin/no skin and given everyone what they want all in one remarkable product. Niiiiiice!

• NewGuyNewGuy Posts: 139

I have to concur.  Only played with it for a little bit so far, but this is a very innovative and versatile suit.  Excellent work smay!  A must buy if you are doing any superhero/sci-fi work.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,562

Look great!! Just to clarify, it has high and low heel boot options, correct?

• NewGuyNewGuy Posts: 139

@FSMC The boot heels work on a sliding scale so you can adjust from high to none or anywhere in between.  

• TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,153

Love the suit, hoping someone does an emblem addon for it (preferably a customizable emblem) to put emblems on the front, back, or shoulders depending on the hero's particular style.  

Really love the soles with adjustable heels and thickness.

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 219

Just incredible

• smaysmay Posts: 233

Look great!! Just to clarify, it has high and low heel boot options, correct?

Yes,and there is also an option without a sole at all.

Love the suit, hoping someone does an emblem addon for it (preferably a customizable emblem) to put emblems on the front, back, or shoulders depending on the hero's particular style.  

I am thinking about creating such a free addon. But I'm not sure that even in this case there will be no problems with copyright.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Wow, I hadn't been really concidering this good thing I stopped in here and watched the video!  I am just amazed!!

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,635
    smay said:

I am thinking about creating such a free addon. But I'm not sure that even in this case there will be no problems with copyright.

So long as these are reasonably generic ('Fire', 'Lightning', 'Fist' or something) and you don't copy the colour schemes of existing characters as you do it (so put lightining on a blue suit, not red - end users can always change things), then it should be ok.

Iray decals might work for this (I've not used them before but as I understand the principle).

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,771
    edited August 2020

This looks very cool!

I love the Genesis Supersuit but it doesn't always play nice with G8 and the bazillion surfaces are a little cumbersome. This could be the next version... I hope this product does well! I want there to be a male vresion and lots of texture add-ons! laugh

The heels/flats thing is a great solution and I wish this would become the new standard for fantasy/scifi/superhero costumes.

Post edited by Hylas on
  • smay said:

My new product has many options.

Most of the features are shown in this video: 

Will there be a male version of this? this one looks really good. 

smay said:

What functions would you like to have in a men's suit?

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,771
    edited August 2020
    smay said:

- Cool material zones, seams, and wrinkles like on the female version.

- Centre front unzips like on the female version, down to below the collar bone

- Gloves should have a short option that stops at the wrist, a medium option that stops below the elbow, and a long option that covers the biceps (see attached image of shaft)

- Boots should stop below the knees.

- Long sleeve version, short sleeve version, version with short "pointy" sleeves (see attached image of Cannonball), sleeveless version (see attached image of Colossus)

- Headdress with options like on your G2M Superhero Suit.

- 90es style headdress with an open top. Is it too much to ask for a swoopy 90es Jim Lee style hair piece to go with it? blush (See attached images of Gambit and Spartan.)

cannonball-bigcostume13.jpg
    220 x 425 - 22K
    colossus-bigcostume09.jpg
    236 x 500 - 42K
    5e62ea95f50f6eda19e564e7cd7be27f.jpg
    611 x 800 - 94K
    6b28d49bf0fc38a0db303d46bbef22b4--portrait-art-gambit-art.jpg
    736 x 984 - 207K
    fd9e2499eed291ad486caa9274cb7cdb.jpg
    777 x 1570 - 355K
    c6b754f348e158ca27a02f0914742909.jpg
    425 x 804 - 49K
    Post edited by Hylas on
    Hylas said:
    smay said:

- Cool material zones, seams, and wrinkles like on the female version.

- Centre front unzips like on the female version, down to below the collar bone

- Gloves should have a short option that stops at the wrist, a medium option that stops below the elbow, and a long option that covers the biceps (see attached image of shaft)

- Boots should stop below the knees.

- Long sleeve version, short sleeve version, version with short "pointy" sleeves (see attached image of Cannonball), sleeveless version (see attached image of Colossus)

- Headdress with options like on your G2M Superhero Suit.

- 90es style headdress with an open top. Is it too much to ask for a swoopy 90es Jim Lee style hair piece to go with it? blush (See attached images of Gambit and Spartan.)

Thanks, I will think about how this can be implemented.

I never buy new products. I always wait for a fifty percent offer or better. But I just had to buy this. It is absolutely brilliant. I really hope it does well enough to make a male version viable. Which I will also buy straight away!

MoreTN said:

I never buy new products. I always wait for a fifty percent offer or better. But I just had to buy this. It is absolutely brilliant. I really hope it does well enough to make a male version viable. Which I will also buy straight away!

Thanks!

FanArtGwen_02.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 100K
    FanArtGwen_03.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 95K
    FanArtGwen_04.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 83K
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    smay said:

Thank you!

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 141
    smay said:

Very cool Smay! Thank you!

• smay said:
    smay said:

90s style shoulderpads would be great, harness, straps, arms and wrist bracers would be very welcome.  :) 

• The only thing I would ask for the g8m version is supported for bigger shapes like Brute 8 and Fibo Swole. With superhero stuff you need giant sized guys like that in your stories and renders, but regrettably due to their size unless they have fbm's for their shape things like belts, pads, etc, always coming out looking horribly deformed.

The only thing I would ask for the g8m version is supported for bigger shapes like Brute 8 and Fibo Swole. With superhero stuff you need giant sized guys like that in your stories and renders, but regrettably due to their size unless they have fbm's for their shape things like belts, pads, etc, always coming out looking horribly deformed.

Yes, these deformations are quite difficult to fix.

• smay said:
    smay said:

Ditto wanting a male version. The glove and boots options mentioned are good ones. Unzip down to waist, maybe? Short sleeve and Robin-trunks options, perhaps. 

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584
    smay said:

Incredible! Thank-you!

• I'm loving this suit quite a bit but I have a quick question; Is there a way to color the different zones without going into the UV maps? For example, I'd like black boots but a different colored top.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,635

solisphotography said:

I'm loving this suit quite a bit but I have a quick question; Is there a way to color the different zones without going into the UV maps? For example, I'd like black boots but a different colored top.

You could use the geometry editor to select the boots and create a new surface from selected - then paste the black version to the new surface.

I too love this suit - once I found all the morph options and different slider variations, it was like getting a whole bundle of suits in one.

• KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

Was this product pulled? I can't find it on the store anymore.

https://www.daz3d.com/super-hero-suit-for-genesis-8-females leads to a 404 page

I own it and there's no link to a product page from my product library so either it's been pulled or there's a glitch with it.

• MoreTN said:

I own it and there's no link to a product page from my product library so either it's been pulled or there's a glitch with it.

Has this been reported to support?