18th Century Outfit

I really miss a 18th century outfit for G8F/G3F - for example as an extension for Universal Dress. Just now, I've put a lot of effort into creating a costume from parts of 'Seven Seas', UD and the UD extension 'Samhain'. It turned out well, but... 'Marie Louise' by Neftis was the last reasonably authentic set for this period, and that was still in the days of V4...

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

What part of the 18th century? There were many different styles between 1700 and 1799...

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited August 2020

Leana, I would like mostly Rococo (1730 - ca. 1780), but outfits from Late Baroque (1700 - 1730) are also highly welcome.

Post edited by caravelle on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,146
    Powerage has "18th Fashion for G3 females & G8 females" over at Renderosity. You could use it as a base for kitbashing.
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,146
    This was just released for the UD. https://www.daz3d.com/ud-expansion-5-la-reine
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

Better late than never: Many thanks for your tips, Leana and MimicMolly! In the last two months, I was almost never here on the Daz website; I just had so many other things to do.

But then I bought the UD extension immediately and I am thrilled! This is exactly what I had in mind when I expressed the wish. Now I hope for many other materials for La Reine! From the bourgeois woman to the queen of France... ;-) And I will have a look at the Powerage set.