SF/Sci Fi Clothing - Formal and Casual

AnestisKAnestisK Posts: 38
edited August 2020 in Product Suggestions

I'm playing in a Traveller (Mongoose/Second Edition) and a lot of interactions are based on your Social Status. The higher the Social Status the better you fit in with higher class people/sopcial settings/enviropnments.

I was using DAZ Studio (new tot he software so just learning) to create an image of my charater, and browsing the store I ntoiced a distinct lack of Casual or Formal clothing for malke figures in SF/Science Fiction area.

A lot fo the clothing (say about 90%) seems targeted towards female figures,. and the rest that is for male figures tends be either armour or Star Trek-style unifroms.

When I say Formal or Casual Clothing, I'm referring to clothing such as you see on TV shows such as Babylon 5, The Expanse, or in video games like Detroit Become Human, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Mankind Divided, and so forth.  Clothing that almost looks like what we wear today but tweaked to make it look a little more like something that would be worn in the future.

Is there anyone who is willing to create products for Male Figures along these lines?

Anestis.

Post edited by AnestisK on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.