MD Luxury Chaise Lounge Set for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 (Right Click Pose Series) [Commercial]

MikeDMikeD Posts: 291
edited August 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The “MD Luxury Chaise Longue Set” Poses and Props for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 figures Males and Females is another product in the ‘Right Click pose series’, after the great success of “MD Bench Prop and Poses for Genesis 8”.

The props and the poses are ideal for your scenes at the pool, at the beach, at the backyard or even at the balcony.

The product includes a Chaise Longue, a Chair, a Table, a Magazine, and a Sunscreen spray props, 10 main poses for the chair and 20 main poses for the Chaise Longue for each figure. All the poses have mirrors and partial poses for the upper and the lower body. These are 180 poses for each figure, so the product includes 720 poses in total.

The ‘Right Click pose’ is a faster, more convenient and accurate way to apply a pose. Now, you can right click with your mouse on a loaded chair or chaise longue in the viewport or on its label in the scene pane and choose, from the pop up menu, to move and pose a figure directly at the chair’s (chaise longue’s) position, without having to search into your Library for the poses. It also gives you the option to bring the figure to the bench position without apply one of the included poses, in the case you want to apply your own pose. Of course, this can be done only for the product’s chair or chaise longue. The pop up menu also has a check box to automatically load any other prop (magazine or sunscreen spray bottle) is needed for the selected pose, if the figure has not already this prop parented to the correct hand. Check the next video for a demonstration of this feature. Some minor adjustments may need depending on the selected figure.

Demostration 1 minute video of 'Right Click Pose'

Forum Promo_ 03_ 01.png
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Promo _02_01.png
1300 x 1000 - 2M
MDLCL_Popup_30.jpg
2100 x 900 - 795K
MDLCL_Popup_23.jpg
1100 x 850 - 357K
MDLCL_Popup_24.jpg
1100 x 850 - 353K
MDLCL_Popup_25.jpg
1100 x 1500 - 779K
MDLCL_Popup_26.jpg
1100 x 1500 - 779K
MDLCL_Popup_27.jpg
1100 x 800 - 346K
Post edited by MikeD on

Comments

• What a wonderful product and so easy to use! I've had trouble posing character in poolside/beach settings with included lounge props.  I will certainly use this in all those situations.  I would love to see add-ons or additional products like this. Well done MikeD!

• MikeDMikeD Posts: 291

Thank you very much azcraigrr!

• RIght click does not work with 8.1 figures

• I've noticed this as well - that is doesn't work with 8.1 figures. Too bad. MikeD, is there any chance this product will be updated? No pressure... just curious. smiley

• MikeDMikeD Posts: 291

brunojanssens said:

RIght click does not work with 8.1 figures

shutterduck said:

I've noticed this as well - that is doesn't work with 8.1 figures. Too bad. MikeD, is there any chance this product will be updated? No pressure... just curious. smiley

I have just noticed it ... I am away now (in vacations till end of August), but when I am back I will try to fix it ...