New cowboy/cowgirl clothing for Genesis 8 male and female

A lot of the pre-existing outfits are for genesis 3 or older model builds    

Comments

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,068
    edited August 2020

I think you need to be a little more specific, as there can be so many different genres of outfits, everything from old westerns to modern styles, or even styles from different countries. Not everyone is thinking "American cowboys from Red Dead Redemption 2, early 1900s".

cowboyish:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-caballero-outfit-for-genesis-8-males

Post edited by Seven193 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

genesis 3 clothing usually works just fine on genesis 8

• I would be happy with any new content, modern and old.  I agree that most genesis 3 works but there are some issues.  

There are some old things for V4 and things made by Hivewire for the DUSK and DAWN that were great but not compatible with Genesis 8.

I can understand how they wanted to make a tough, gun-slinging woman, but if they were going on an old western theme, where's the showgirls and saloon gals?  Not everthing has to be re-imaginated in a politically correct world.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    Dave230 said:

I can understand how they wanted to make a tough, gun-slinging woman, but if they were going on an old western theme, where's the showgirls and saloon gals?  Not everthing has to be re-imaginated in a politically correct world.

There are already plenty of items for saloon and showgirls.

edited August 2020

[edit]

Sevrin said:

There are already plenty of items for saloon and showgirls.

I know they were using some previously released items in their promo, but some of those were from Genesis 3. It would be nice to see some new stuff for Genesis 8.
    edited August 2020

double post.