Need Tutor Custom Clothing?

KimberSueKimberSue Posts: 353
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi, I have some "Me Time" this weekend and wanted to play with making some custom clothing from scratch for Kid4. But after an hour of searching online for any tutors, I am not getting any place. I looking for any tutor to make clothing to help me understand the process. I have DAZ pro 4, Poser 2012, Hexagon, Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended and Corel Draw Suite 5. Any great links to share?

Thanks
Kimberly

Comments

• KimberSueKimberSue Posts: 353
    edited December 1969

I found a great Hexagon tutor and I think that will work. Thanks anyways.

edited December 1969

Hexagon is ok but I if anyone has any other software to suggest to make clothing, I love to hear.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited July 2012

I use Silo and I have made loads of clothing for Genesis.

I bought lots of Fugazi's Videos called The Digital Tailor. They are on Renderosity and they are brilliant. Just search for Digital Tailor. He gives so many hints and tips on how to do things, and although he uses Silo most of what he does can also be used in Hexagon.

There are several modelling programs out there but I've not used any so can't comment.:-)

Post edited by Wilmap on
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:

I bought lots of Fugazi's Videos called The Digital Tailor. They are on Renderosity and they are brilliant. Just search for Digital Tailor. He gives so many hints and tips on how to do things, and although he uses Silo most of what he does can also be used in Hexagon.

There are several modelling programs out there but I've not used any so can't comment.:-)

Thank you so much. I search a lot and Silo is very reasonable prices.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918
    edited July 2012

I've used Silo since its first version. I've made every pack in our store with it. I love the program and well worth the $100. Hex is very similar to SIlo in many ways and is a wonderful program.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:

Fugazi also has some tutorials here specifically for with Genesis and Lady Littlefox has some great tutorials at RDNA that are based on Modo but can also be used with other programs.