Drawer Filler Clothes Stacks

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
edited August 2020 in Product Suggestions

Hoi!

I am like a little girl who plays with theyre Barbie :) And I love to build "real" scenes (well if my Vram allows it -_-... and the Software/complexibility) so, I wanna fill my furniture with clothes, when I open it I wanna see clothes in it, I build this:

In Real, i have one zone for my socks, one for my shirts, one for my underpants etc, I dont put them together in 1 slot and not even mixed in one stack, this premade stacks are nice, but they are (for me) wrong.

They are nice in a Shower scene, when I wanna put them in the bath so I can say "thats the clothes I will wear after shower", but not if I wanna look into my drawer, where I can find 20 underpants or 10 pairs of socks.

So I would love when someone could create a Product which makes this possible, the clothes I really wanna use will I place there seperately or I try to change the surface of it (already did that ;) )

Example:

The product should be Lowpoly and splitable, so I can have a stack of socks, a stack of pants, a stack of shirts. It would be nice when the product have "maybe" the option to change the style like this:

Then would it also be nice ;) (I wish the product would get an addon with more styles^^ or a more easy replaceable UV, the Surfaces are sadly not so easy to replace).

Yeah, that... would be nice :)

Update: Found this:

Thats right what i want, simple and easy.

Post edited by Loony on

Comments