Full film crew/cast set up with trailers for when on location plus soundstages.

This might be really specific but I’d love a full movie set and everything involved with a film shoot, including honey wagons (the trailers used for talent’s dressing rooms, hair and makeup, restrooms when on location.) Camera, grip, electrical, wardrobe, production trucks... And of course everything that goes inside from a celebrity’s high end trailer to the hair and makeup stations in their respective trailers or trucks. Also craft service tables with food/coffee/beverages, lunch tables... Props like the makeup bag for the makeup artists to do quick touch ups on set, boom & lavalier mics, dollies, tracks & cameras... I think there is a green screen set here in the store but I’d like all the other things on a typical shoot especially on location. Scripts and separate pages of scripts, a clapper, canvas chairs, various different film/video cameras, playback monitors, etc.. Racks of clothes in the wardrobe trailer, that’s all I can think of now and it’s a big project and could be too specific but I bet there are others would like to recreate film shoots in renders.

Comments