Urban Sprawl 2 The Big City: Iray Add-On

JTL2JTL2 Posts: 46
edited August 2020 in Product Suggestions

Urban Sprawl 2 has been one of my favorite urban enviroments for Poser for the last ten years or so. Since I've recently switched to Daz/Iray, I would love to get an 8k Iray texture pack for this set. While I know Urban Sprawl 3 is a thing, I would prefer to see that as addition not a replacement. Thanks!

Post edited by JTL2 on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

It's worth keeping in mind that, apart from greyscale transparency maps and the skydome, the textures in Urban Sprawl 3 top out at 2048x2048. His most recent sets generally don't exceed 4K, and when they do, it's probably for similar reasons, i.e. the 8196 x 962 map in Frontier Outpost is almost certainly the backdrop. Even if StoneMason updates US2 for Iray, it's highly unlikely he'll use 8K maps.

• JTL2JTL2 Posts: 46

That's okay, I wasn't quite thinking of backdrops/skydomes as I generally use HDRI skydomes. But I was using the park bench with a G8 figure, and it was horrendiously pixelated. I did get some iray shakers on sale for $5 and now it looks way better. So that's what got me thinking a iray texture pack would be nice.