Harry Potter school uniform with the black robe?

Hi guys/girls

Anybody know where i could get those Hogwart grey uniforms that has the black robe on the outside as well?

Comments

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

For the robe - the sleeved robe from this might work: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-wise-wizard-hd-clothes-for-genesis-8-males (ignore the cloak on top and look at the other promos to see just the robe).

That's for G8 - which figure are you looking for?

• qertqert Posts: 89

For the robe - the sleeved robe from this might work: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-wise-wizard-hd-clothes-for-genesis-8-males (ignore the cloak on top and look at the other promos to see just the robe).

That's for G8 - which figure are you looking for?

Wow good suggestions guys, appreaciate the suggestions.

I don't really mind whether it is for G3 or G8 cause i think you can auto fit it later.

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Sounds like a great idea; a traditional English school uniform (boys and girls please). A lot of the school uniforms currently available are Japanese in style; no problem with that, they are just different. Some "school uniforms" are not really suitable for children. So a Hogwarts bundle would be great.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

A Hogwarts bundle won't happen, at least certainly not under that name. 

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,068
    edited August 2020

[edit]

Post edited by Seven193 on
    edited August 2020

The links I posted are not specifically for Japanese, they can be used for English schools too.  But most are from Genesis 3, so I think they are out-dated.

The only thing missing is a good coat robe, which you can't find.  The 'fantasy cloaks' in the store are the wrong style, they clasp high at the neck, and not sleeved.  A good coat robe has a lot of neck room for the tie and shirt collar, and it clasps lower at the chest.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    Dave230 said:

But most are from Genesis 3, so I think they are out-dated.

Genesis 3 items are far from outdated. Most work perfectly well on G8 with autofit or manual conversion.

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    Leana said:
    Dave230 said:

But most are from Genesis 3, so I think they are out-dated.

Genesis 3 items are far from outdated. Most work perfectly well on G8 with autofit or manual conversion.

Indeed. I have actually spent a lot on Genesis 3 outfits for my Genesis 8 figures, because apart from a few exceptions, they fit perfectly.

edited August 2020

Found an excellent tutorial for MD users.  Hogwarts robe sewing pattern can be found on the net too:

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    Leana said:

A Hogwarts bundle won't happen, at least certainly not under that name. 

You are right, of course. The name Hogwarts (and logos) is copyrighted up to the hilt. However, as far as I am aware, Warner Bros. have not managed to copyright English style school uniforms. So, an "English School Uniform Bundle" is what I should have said :)