Bryce basic information

WMIIWMII Posts: 48
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

hi...

I have some basic question concerning Bryce... im using DAz studio 4.6 and im looking for a way to create rooms that i dont have to buy all the shop environments.

Is it possible to create good looking interiors with Bryce and import it to DAZ studio 4.6 ?

Comments

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Judging by some scenes I've seen, yes you can. But it's going to depend on you level of experience with Bryce.

• WMIIWMII Posts: 48
    edited December 1969

ok thanks hmm.... how do you make ur interiors? u buy the rooms from shop?

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

You can buy them, or if you have a good grasp of using Bryce, use Bryce primitives to create your own interiors. You might find the need to use boolean operations to create some things, which may not be needed if you used a modeling program. Make yourself a drawing of the interior you want. Take a good look at it, and determine how you might use reconfigured Bryce primitives to create what you want. If you need to learn more about Bryce, look on You Tub under David Brinnen.

• GoshtacGoshtac Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Warpmaster

Yes, with a little practice you can create all kinds of rooms, set pieces (props) etc. that can be imported into DAZ Studio from Bryce. Over the years I have done this several times. I will include an image here of "The Illustrator" that I did a number of years back. The room, doors windows, much of the furniture and props were all created in Bryce and then exported over to DAZ Studio for rendering. Only issue you may run into is with some material textures as these 2 programs look at texture maps differently.

Since you appear to have both Bryce and DS - why not consider doing the rooms in Bryce and render them there. With the right lighting, you can get some very nice results and then you won't have to worry about modifying the texture maps for Daz Studio. - Just a thought..

Bruce

The_Illustrator_Painting_Mel.jpg
    1500 x 900 - 398K