Not seeing Daz to Unreal Bridge for install

I purchased it but can't seem to install it via DazCentral or Installation Manager.  Has it been pulled?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713

Think DIM is Borked for new purchases

• Think DIM is Borked for new purchases

I can't get it in DazCentral either, though.

• Think DIM is Borked for new purchases

I can't get it in DazCentral either, though.

It is the same data

• It is the same data

Okay, so do I just wait for it to be fixed or put in a ticket?

• It is the same data

Okay, so do I just wait for it to be fixed or put in a ticket?

Given the number of people affected, and assuming you have the order cofnirmation details, I would wait rather than opening a ticket. With any luck daz will be able to sort the issue out and run a  batch update if necessary to resolve the issue for everyone in one go.

• Given the number of people affected, and assuming you have the order cofnirmation details, I would wait rather than opening a ticket. With any luck daz will be able to sort the issue out and run a  batch update if necessary to resolve the issue for everyone in one go.

Okay, thanks.  I'll wait for sure.

• poweragepowerage Posts: 36

Hello,

Same for me, Daz to Unreal Bridge is visible in my product library from my account but not in DIM or Daz Central. Anyway thank you to the team for creating this bridge, because I can't wait to try it.

• All of the five "Bridge" products are showing the same thing for me; they're in my product library but there is nothing visible to click on to download them.

• It popped up today for me in Daz Central, so the issue is fixed.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited September 2020

yes DAZ_Rawb posted about the reasons for DIM not populating in the thread about it yes and they fixed it

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5968111/#Comment_5968111

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on