Better medieval clothes

OK dont flame me!!! 

Now someone will almost certainly say "Hah! have you not seen this product on the DAZ site" and i will say oh brilliant but i will also counter with I could not find it as a lot of products are let down by descriptions / keywords that omit what they are or could be used for and the search well i am not a fan sorry guys I love using Daz and boy i have spent a lot (well to me its a lot if my wife finds out i am dead...) but the search misses stuff anyway

What i would like to see is medieval dresses in the style of say a waterhouse painting or your basic larp for example like below which i realise are basicaly long sleeve flowy maxi dresses but you will notice they are not low cut a little off shoulder is ok and also a decent girdle belt the maiden fair dress for V4 is the best match but i dont have the clothing convertor for it yet (refer back to my wife finding out...)  and also notice no huge sleeves required.

Sorry about all the pictures first one shows under dress and over dress combination anyway just putting it out there smiley

imageimage

Simple Medieval Dress – Fashion dresses

John William Waterhouse Miranda the Tempest | EtsyJohn William Waterhouse Paintings and Art 24-Trading Cards | Etsy

Pin by Geoff Goddard on art | Pre raphaelite art, Waterhouse paintings,  John william waterhouseAmazon.com: John William Waterhouse Destiny 1900 Pre Raphaelite Style Oil  On Canvas Painting Black Wood Framed Poster 14x20: Posters & Prints

Comments