Feet Clipping through floor

Can anyone help me solve this issue? Everything works fine, but the feet are positioned through the floor.

feet.PNG
341 x 165 - 33K

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    Kender422 said:

Can anyone help me solve this issue? Everything works fine, but the feet are positioned through the floor.

hmmm this is on the "scene" or when you open the mesh editor? if it's the "blueprint editor(or scene) then you must check the "capsule, normaly you should make sure the character is not "big than the capsule", his feet must be in the same  height as the capsule in the ground, if his feet is passing the capsule then you must adjust or the character size or capsule size(the most common would be the character size, you only touch the capsule when you feel needed.

if is on character editor or animation editor then you can "adjust the " feet to ground contact.

click on what is marked then adjust the floor heigh offset or if already marked unmakr and mark again auto align floor to the mesh, sometimes the default value market come wrong and unmark and marking again will fix it.

now if the case is the "in game footage, then you must adjust the character inside the capsule, because what is really makin "contact with the ground is this case is the capsule not the character when using the character BP

here a image

the feet must be the most "aligned possible with the capsule, if you are not going to have trouble about "character being too big to the capsule like some important collisons like inside a house and need a ceiling, if you don't have it then the character can pass the capsule in the head but the feet must be the most close to the capsule is possible.

• Thank you so much!!! It was the "in game footage". I figured it was something that simple, but couldn't figure out what it was.

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    Kender422 said:

Thank you so much!!! It was the "in game footage". I figured it was something that simple, but couldn't figure out what it was.

yes, it's normal, if you just replace the "UE4 manequin with a daz character it can happen's sometimes because daz characters normally can be "big than the manequin then you just need to "readjust the character inside the capsule by or resizing him or by "moving in a little bit to up inside the capsule.