G8 skeletons and organs

It would be nice to have these updated to work with the newer figures. The skeletons would be wonderful at a higher mesh resolution.

Comments

• I so agree to that

Since V4 organ/antomy bundle, nothing was updated  - it really sad, givin how the 3d modling evolve through years and some of the old genration are amazing but won't work and usless at the current genration 

conteant creators should really consider re-making the old version to the new one.

• i agree too it would be nice to have this  

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,958

I really wanted to do this and hit two problems.

First, really getting organs right would be a lot of very skilled, careful sculpting and texturing. And the sales were unlikely to be that great for the work put in.

Then I considered buying a resource, and looked around. Yeeeeeah. The few sources that would permit conversion/resale cost thousands and thousands of dollars. Almost guarantee to lose money.

End result was Iray materials for M4/V4, which was a compromise but ... works decently enough in many cases.

I hope some enterprising sculptor with no financial sense tackles this project some day. ;)

• heh, depending on how anatomically correct & the level of detail one is trying to achieve... If you want to be able to pop out each individual organ properly sized/shaped front to back, side to side, and textured all around with the major blood vessels piped in/out of it, then something like this would probably require a group of PAs working together. I don't think even Daz's staff could do something like this at a low enough price to make it marketable to those who buy their content here. There's also the issue of competency in mathematics, particularly integral calculus. If your math skills are sub-par, its going to limit what you can create within a timely fashion from scratch model-wise for your products without having to rely on too many different ready-made sources(which presents another challenge in itself with fitting everything together).