Animations in UE4 via Bridge

hi guys :) 

Im all day trying retarget a character from bridge, via bridge, with a custom animation what i do in Daz Studio. I feel we have just 1 tutorial about 'games'...(official tutorial from Daz)...explaining how to retarget a char to a 3rd person game... or to standart stuff in UE. Someone can help me with a step by step about 'how retarget a custom char, from the bridge, with a custom animation (via bridge) in UE'? 

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

you are asking "how to export a animation from daz to unreal?, like you make a animation in daz using a daz character then you want to export the character with the animation?, if its that, then you just must bake the "animation in the animation timeline then check box the export animation in the bridge.

• jeronimocollaresjeronimocollares Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    Ellessarr said:

you are asking "how to export a animation from daz to unreal?, like you make a animation in daz using a daz character then you want to export the character with the animation?, if its that, then you just must bake the "animation in the animation timeline then check box the export animation in the bridge.

...after or before reset all my morphs? Honestly...nothing work...how this is possible... using anyblock, so, i try just delete the animation what i create from timeline and DAZ reset the morphs... serious...im working in a character a long time... after the PAIN about the bridge, this 'thing'... :( 

Edited - i found a way.

Post edited by jeronimocollares on