Victoria clothing autofit to genesis problems

I created a genesis doll, made it just right and then started adding clothing. I had a circle shirt, cargo pants and a handbag all ready to go. First, I had some issues finding the autofit for this. But, after some googling, I found it and managed to make it auto-fit to Genesis. However, that doesn't work in the slightest. The shirt looks all balled up. And the pants aren't quite that right either.
So, euh ... Halp :3

Here be an image. With blackbarred private parts xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/Autofit2.png

Post edited by Jimmyvermoens on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,001
    edited December 1969

Which clothing items are these?

• JimmyvermoensJimmyvermoens Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Dynamic Bag, Cargopant V4, Circletshirt

Those are the names of the zipfiles they came in.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,001
    edited December 1969

Ah, dynamic clothing won't AutoFit I'm afraid. You will have to line it up by hand, probably against a zeroed Genesis in frame 0 with the pose applied in frame 30 and then doing an animated drape.

• JimmyvermoensJimmyvermoens Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

K. Thanks for the reply. Now to figure out what you just said. xD

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Here we go Quick Tut;

Load Genesis, Shape and morph to figure you want. Now Drag your Dynamic item to Genesis, do not click to load. Use the Universal tool to get in as close to proper position as possible. I then do this, Select the Dynamic item in the Scene Tab and open Parameters Tab, Scale the item a little larger than it needs to be. It will go back to it's shape during the Draping. Sometimes Fit To will work but not every time, you can try it. Open your timeline add a Key frame at zero in the T pose at Frame 30 add your end pose. Now open Dynamic Cloth Control set to Animated and drape.