Aiko 4 Eyes load as std Victoria eyes in Poser

Yes, I ran the DAZDzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat file that supposedly fixes the linking. Didn't help.

Then I scoured the directory for ANY Victoria 4 Cr2 file (Duplicates) and there were none. I even made sure there were non ANYWHERE in the Poser, and only one in DAZ.

Then I de-installed and re-installed both Victoria 4  and AIko 4 in order using DAZ install manager.

Still get this.

Any ideas on a fix? Something I missed?

Aiko eyes wtf.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 367K

Comments

• Did you check that there is only one /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ folder?

• pir8pir8 Posts: 3

Did you check that there is only one /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ folder?

Yes. Only one.

• I'm sorry, that seems to have run through the troubleshooting steps. I suppose it may be worth checking the modified date on the files in /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ to make sure the updater was able to write them (I think those are the ones that get changed anyway).

edited September 2020

Thanks. The figure loads correctly in DAZ3d. Trid to export her, but that feature is screwed in DAZ anymore.

Post edited by pir8 on

OMG!!!! Fixed it!!! Eveything was right under DAZ3D directoy, which wss an associated library under Poser. Then went through Poser content folder by folder. I Found an older "!DAZ" folder under the POSER Runtime directory that had V4 stuff in it. Off by itself. Not under lirbrary or anything. A legacy folder from an old installation. Deleted it and got this YAY!!!

fixed.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 369K