Victorian Dining / Hats

tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,689
edited October 2020 in Product Suggestions

We've already had so many great period pieces from LaurieS especially, I'm thinking maybe another nice addition would be a realistic Victorian dining setting? As an expansion to the lovely plates and glasses that were released a little while ago - you know, even more specifically Victorian items in addition to those, like a center-piece with flowers and fruits (maybe different versions of it for different meals) and syllabubs and blancmanges (sp?). I think that would be really nice to have! These old-fashioned jellies always look sooooo tasty ...

Also, if anyone were feeling like making one or two Victorian hats of the more interesting periods like 1870-1890 - with complicated trims and feathers and birds and flowers and all that - that'd also be much appreciated! We do have some nice and servicable hats around, but they are actually more Edwardian in style and kind of quaint for a truly fashionable Victorian hat. (Of course, such hats would be even nicer in combination with a realistic Victorian gown in crinoline or, better still, bustle style - one can dream, can't one ...)

Anyways, just my suggestions. Thanks for looking!

Post edited by tsroemi on