Egyptian Armor for Genesis 8 Male

Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126
edited October 2020 in Product Suggestions

I’m thrilled to see Daz releasing so many awesome Egyptian products! But I would like to see a few more outfits made for Genesis 8 Male. I could always kitbash other products to create this, but just to make my request known, I would like to see a set of Egyptian armor for a pharaoh and another set of armor for an Egyptian foot soldier. Having looked at reconstructions of ancient Egyptian armor, I’ve discovered that Egyptian armor was made in different styles throughout Egyptian history. Unfortunately, I can’t find any royalty-free images online that I can upload here to provide you with a visual example of a pharaoh's armor. But Daz’s very old Egyptian Knight product provides an example of an Egyptian foot soldier’s armor. It doesn’t matter to me if both sets of armor look fantastical or realistic. My Egyptian renders aren’t exactly historically accurate. But I would like both of these sets of armor to have helmets, breastplates, kilts/skirts, and changeable textures. And even though Britech has just released a beautiful set of Egyptian weapons, I wouldn’t mind seeing a few more weapons and perhaps a few combat poses along with this set as well. I requested similar products several years ago, but because so many new Egyptian products are being released, I hope someone will consider making these now.

Post edited by Epic82 on