baseball uniform for G8M/G3M

I've been looking for base ball uniform for male figures.

Hopefully it dose include the baseball equipments such as protector gear for catcher and various types of gloves.

Moreover, if I could wish more, various styles of the uniform from classical (maybe around 1950s) to modern (basically two styles. Around 1990s and after 2000s).

800px-Tesreau.jpg
800 x 1230 - 141K
51904074_original.jpg
2400 x 3612 - 2M
1024px-Kelvin_Herrera_(7284337518).jpg
1024 x 1267 - 379K

Comments

• MidnightProphetsMidnightProphets Posts: 46
    edited February 2023

JET2003 said:

I've been looking for base ball uniform for male figures.

Hopefully it dose include the baseball equipments such as protector gear for catcher and various types of gloves.

Moreover, if I could wish more, various styles of the uniform from classical (maybe around 1950s) to modern (basically two styles. Around 1990s and after 2000s).

I wish I could find one, I've been wanting to do Baseball renders for the longest.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • edited February 2023

there are models like this : Male Baseball Uniform And Shoes - Buy Royalty Free 3D model by 3dia (@3dia) [a15adfd] (sketchfab.com)

that you can often get to fit a DAZ character (there are various tutorials), BUT they usally come with use restrictions and won't be 100% a fit and it won't be a proper DAZ clothing item/prop, but if you find a cheap one you can try it.

Post edited by nick.townsend21_4517cbb5da on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

nick.townsend21_4517cbb5da said:

there are models like this : Male Baseball Uniform And Shoes - Buy Royalty Free 3D model by 3dia (@3dia) [a15adfd] (sketchfab.com)

that you can often get to fit a DAZ character (there are various tutorials), BUT they usally come with use restrictions and won't be 100% a fit and it won't be a proper DAZ clothing item/prop, but if you find a cheap one you can try it.

Too bad I don't have a need for a baseball uniform. I am tempted to purchase and see how well it fits and even sell it after (if there are no restrictions).

If you really need one, you could try contacting that artist and see if they could do one for commission for Daz Studio. It won't be cheap though

• FSMCDesigns said:

Too bad I don't have a need for a baseball uniform. I am tempted to purchase and see how well it fits and even sell it after (if there are no restrictions).

If you really need one, you could try contacting that artist and see if they could do one for commission for Daz Studio. It won't be cheap though

it does say you can use as you like and resell, but only if significantly modified, so you wouldn't want to put the work in and try and sell it for the original owner to come after you for not modifying it enough.  There are a lot of grey areas with models from these kind of sites, I only use them if I can't find something from a totaly free site but menswear is very under represented for DAZ or just looks terrible, 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719
    edited February 2023

FSMCDesigns said:

it does say you can use as you like and resell, but only if significantly modified, so you wouldn't want to put the work in and try and sell it for the original owner to come after you for not modifying it enough.  There are a lot of grey areas with models from these kind of sites, I only use them if I can't find something from a totaly free site but menswear is very under represented for DAZ or just looks terrible, 

Actually there are less restrictions on models from the normal 3D sites because the extended use and license is why they cost more than what you get from DAZ. I used to develop commercial aircraft models for MS flight simulator, and it was common for other commercial sites to purchased a quality 3D model from a normal 3D site and then make it work in Flightsim and sell it as an addon. I am just not confident of my rigging skills to get this to work in DS enough to sell it

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on