Wise Wizard & other Luthbel products

I would like to suggest or request that the "Wise Wizard" and other bundles by Luthbel

have an Interactive License option. The "Expansion Pack" does, but not the product itself.

I don't know If I'll ever be able to use them in products, but I only buy those that have that option.. just to be sure I'm not limitied.

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Chris

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

Luthbel might not want their products used in that way, and that's their right as a creator.

• edited October 2020

That's why it's a "request" ;)

Post edited by cwm123_7df0e9d6d4 on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,870

You should file a ticket for that request. It makes no sense for the expansion to be allowed in games, but the main product is not. That's likely an oversight in one direction or the other, but you won't be able to get an answer without filing a help ticket.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885
    vwrangler said:

You should file a ticket for that request. It makes no sense for the expansion to be allowed in games, but the main product is not. That's likely an oversight in one direction or the other, but you won't be able to get an answer without filing a help ticket.

The expansion is made by Luthbellina, who makes add-one for Luthbel products in addition to unrelated content. 

• Thanks for the comments. I have no complaints. Only hoping the request eventaully gets to the creator. A shot in the dark. :-)

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

I get the impression that "Product Suggestions" is not where most PAs come to get ideas about what to make or how to run their business.

And yeah, if you really want something to happen or to get a PA's attention, the ticket system is the way to go.