[Released] Pose Randomizer Pro

13»

Comments

• Saxa -- SD said:

Yes, that missing file is one of the errors, but we are still having trouble even so.  

Well grateful you good coders/scripters are out there making this great stuff. laugh  On the technical side, prefer myself 3d mesh work, rigging, or handpainting textures over scripting and syntax'ing until my head hurts lol.

I go with my strengths laugh

• RiverSoftArt said:

Saxa -- SD said:

Yes, that missing file is one of the errors, but we are still having trouble even so.  

Well grateful you good coders/scripters are out there making this great stuff. laugh  On the technical side, prefer myself 3d mesh work, rigging, or handpainting textures over scripting and syntax'ing until my head hurts lol.

Well it shows.

Ha,and while am dreaming of new stuff.  Don't suppose a full featured soft body physics is one of your upcoming "strengths"? cheeky  Like with mass, inertia, rotations, new rig with extra bones, all customizable etc?  You make so many awesome things already, but just had to ask. lol.  Sometimes just the power of suggestion can create new realities, or so it seems lol.

• Saxa -- SD said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Saxa -- SD said:

Well it shows.

Ha,and while am dreaming of new stuff.  Don't suppose a full featured soft body physics is one of your upcoming "strengths"? cheeky  Like with mass, inertia, rotations, new rig with extra bones, all customizable etc?  You make so many awesome things already, but just had to ask. lol.  Sometimes just the power of suggestion can create new realities, or so it seems lol.

That sounds great, but I don't think that will come from me.  smiley

• MartialMartial Posts: 404

I have tried yesterday these Pose Randomizer  scripts ..I don.t have Pose randomizer but at the product page i don't read i need the first version.I have read  the  manual which  describe all these script....but i have tried each ones  with a Gen8 male figure  and nothing happens ; no preview nothing  I  modify  the sliders Nothing move on the figure I don't know what to do now  I have use a similar script with Poser and find some nice poses but here nothig seems work  I have Windows pro 64 I have also many Riversoft scripts and it is the first one i don't find how it works

• Martial said:

I have tried yesterday these Pose Randomizer  scripts ..I don.t have Pose randomizer but at the product page i don't read i need the first version.I have read  the  manual which  describe all these script....but i have tried each ones  with a Gen8 male figure  and nothing happens ; no preview nothing  I  modify  the sliders Nothing move on the figure I don't know what to do now  I have use a similar script with Poser and find some nice poses but here nothig seems work  I have Windows pro 64 I have also many Riversoft scripts and it is the first one i don't find how it works

Sounds like an installation error. Can I see the log?

Thanks RiverSoftArt  for reply.I am using DAZStudio 4.15.02  I have now  redownloadig the product from my DAZ Account and   reinstalling the script .The problem is still there .The scripts  are loading but nothing happens on the pose Her i have joint the log.txt

txt
    txt
    log.txt
    3M
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 267K
  • Martial said:

Thanks RiverSoftArt  for reply.I am using DAZStudio 4.15.02  I have now  redownloadig the product from my DAZ Account and   reinstalling the script .The problem is still there .The scripts  are loading but nothing happens on the pose Her i have joint the log.txt

Hmmm. First of all, restart DS if you haven't.  Messages like "QScriptEngine::popContext() doesn't match with pushContext()" usually means DS is getting hosed by something, even if the script is working right.  Second, I am curious for why are you starting it from the Script IDE? (I have no idea if that would make a difference but I never do that, and it makes it that I cannot see in the log WHERE the script is loading from).  Based on the log, I think it looks like you installed via Daz Connect?  Try uninstalling, deleting the files left behind, and then installing via DIM.

Allo

I have uninstalled the script and reinstalled via DIM. I have tried it via menu inside DAZStudio (see screen copy)

Still not works Nothing change in the initial pose .I have tried different variations9 figure ,head, selected only....)  Same result: no pose change

ScreenShot001.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 262K
  • Martial said:

Allo

I have uninstalled the script and reinstalled via DIM. I have tried it via menu inside DAZStudio (see screen copy)

Still not works Nothing change in the initial pose .I have tried different variations9 figure ,head, selected only....)  Same result: no pose change

Try the Pose Randomizo Pro Selected (that is the main one) directly while selecting the hip from the Content Library instead of the action menu (shouldn't matter but let's get rid of any variables) and please post the log for that execution.  I should mention that the default perturbation strengths are subtle.  Try cranking up the perturbation a LOT (75%).

Bonjour

Ok i did what you suggest Sorry No change : still  no new pose  Here a screen capture and the log file

the log file missed is there

• Martial said:

Where?

RiverSoftArt said:

Martial said:

Where?

The log.txt seems unable to upload as it so i have zip it now it is uploaded

zip
    zip
    log.zip
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,372
    edited January 2021

Martial said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Martial said:

Where?

The log.txt seems unable to upload as it so i have zip it now it is uploaded

The log seems mostly fine. Ok, couple questions:

• By any chance, are all the bones rotations locked?  Pose Randomizer does not override bone locks
    • Are you in the default pose or something already posed.  I noticed you have set it to only randomized USED bones so if the figure is in a default pose, nothing would happen.
    Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

I verify the parameters settings : no blocked  I have tried different poses using differents commercials products and some poses i have  created

ScreenShot002.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 253K
  • Martial said:

I verify the parameters settings : no blocked  I have tried different poses using differents commercials products and some poses i have  created

This is really stumping me.  Can you select ONE finger, run Pose Randomizer Pro Selected and change perturbation a few times and post the log?  The log has so many bones selected (170), the lines in the log are getting cutoff.  I need less bones to hopefully help me.

RiverSoftArt said:

Martial said:

This is really stumping me.  Can you select ONE finger, run Pose Randomizer Pro Selected and change perturbation a few times and post the log?  The log has so many bones selected (170), the lines in the log are getting cutoff.  I need less bones to hopefully help me.

I ahve select one finger and change perturbation a few time s :still no pose change BUt , as you see indicate on the screen capture a part of the cloth move a little bit  ( and repeat the move with i change setting) and i remember to have seem this king of little move when i did other test 

ScreenShot001.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 316K
    txt
    txt
    log.txt
    6M
  • Martial said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Martial said:

I ahve select one finger and change perturbation a few time s :still no pose change BUt , as you see indicate on the screen capture a part of the cloth move a little bit  ( and repeat the move with i change setting) and i remember to have seem this king of little move when i did other test 

Ok, I am going to have to make a special debug version for you.  If you would PM your email address so I can send it to you.  I apologize for all the inconvenience.

edited January 2021

RiverSoftArt said:

Martial said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Martial said:

Ok, I am going to have to make a special debug version for you.  If you would PM your email address so I can send it to you.  I apologize for all the inconvenience.

Ok many thanks for your support I send you my email  using the message box i have seen with your profil

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

RiversoftArt  was helped me with patience and efficiency to solve my problem with its script.The problem was causing by my installation and ,with help of RiversoftArt ,we find a solution. Now the script is ok for me.The issue is fixed

• Martial said:

RiversoftArt  was helped me with patience and efficiency to solve my problem with its script.The problem was causing by my installation and ,with help of RiversoftArt ,we find a solution. Now the script is ok for me.The issue is fixed

You're welcome!  I am glad we could get it resolved.

• mbug90mbug90 Posts: 53

I love this product.

I just wish with the Body Parts script, I could toggle randomization of the fingers. Whenever I randomize the pose of the whole figure, the finger poses can get very wierd.

mbug90 said:

I love this product.

I am glad you like it.

I just wish with the Body Parts script, I could toggle randomization of the fingers. Whenever I randomize the pose of the whole figure, the finger poses can get very wierd.

If you have my Pose Details product, you could lock the fingers and then randomize.

• RaketeRakete Posts: 90
    edited September 2022

I seem to have the same problem as Martial with this, when I try to randomize a pose, nothing happens. What was the solution that worked for him?

EDIT: Alright I figured it out, because you have some kind of logic in your scripts that loads utility libraries at runtime, and somehow finds them in the content directory hierachy, the Pose Randomizer script picks the Assembly Line Pose Automation Kit library files. And that doesn't work for some reason. As soon as I uninstall the Pose Automation Kit the Pose Randomizer works again.

Is there some way to force it to load the right files?

Post edited by Rakete on
  • Rakete said:

I seem to have the same problem as Martial with this, when I try to randomize a pose, nothing happens. What was the solution that worked for him?

EDIT: Alright I figured it out, because you have some kind of logic in your scripts that loads utility libraries at runtime, and somehow finds them in the content directory hierachy, the Pose Randomizer script picks the Assembly Line Pose Automation Kit library files. And that doesn't work for some reason. As soon as I uninstall the Pose Automation Kit the Pose Randomizer works again.

IF both products are installed with DIM, they both would work.  Daz Connect makes a copy of all the supplemental files and then for some reason Daz Studio does not like getting these different files (even if they are exactly the same, which they are sad).  I have begun experimenting this year with my own home grown find algorithm which I hope will fix this, but it is not a part of older products.

• RaketeRakete Posts: 90
    edited September 2022

RiverSoftArt said:

Rakete said:

IF both products are installed with DIM, they both would work.  Daz Connect makes a copy of all the supplemental files and then for some reason Daz Studio does not like getting these different files (even if they are exactly the same, which they are sad).  I have begun experimenting this year with my own home grown find algorithm which I hope will fix this, but it is not a part of older products.

I managed to fix the problem by copying rshelperfunctions.dse from Pose Randomizer Pro to Automation Kit. That solves it for now but now I am not sure if the Automation Kit will work or if that will somehow silently fail the next time I use it.

Could I just put all of the "data\riversoft art\common" files from all of your connect installed products and put them into the "My DAZ 3D Library\data\riversoft art\common" and then your scripts would always pick that as source for these files?

I'll consider just installing all of your stuff through DIM, but why would that even work? In case of the Automation Kit there clearly were two different versions of the rshelperfunctions (different file sizes). So it would work cause all files end up overwriting each other, but it is dependent on the order in which I install these products. If I end up installing the Automation Kit after Pose Randomizer Pro, I'll run into the same situation.

Post edited by Rakete on
    edited September 2022

Rakete said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Rakete said:

I managed to fix the problem by copying rshelperfunctions.dse from Pose Randomizer Pro to Automation Kit. That solves it for now but now I am not sure if the Automation Kit will work or if that will somehow silently fail the next time I use it.

Could I just put all of the "data\riversoft art\common" files from all of your connect installed products and put them into the "My DAZ 3D Library\data\riversoft art\common" and then your scripts would always pick that as source for these files?

I'll consider just installing all of your stuff through DIM, but why would that even work? In case of the Automation Kit there clearly were two different versions of the rshelperfunctions (different file sizes). So it would work cause all files end up overwriting each other, but it is dependent on the order in which I install these products. If I end up installing the Automation Kit after Pose Randomizer Pro, I'll run into the same situation.

Strange.  I hadn't realized they were different.  That is an error on me or on Daz.  I will investigate.

EDIT: Yes, you can put all the support files in the same place.  That is what DIM does.  I would try using the newer version (if you can tell, probably the bigger one) of the support file.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • Hi RiverSoft:

Wondering if you take requests?  There are quite a few of us that move our characters from DAZ into Unreal Engine and your script is almost perfect for something Unreal just released.  How much extra effort would it be for you to auto keyframe each generated pose and create an animation from the random poses?  With this, we could export the animation and finally get joint deformation morphs in Unreal using their newly released ML Deformer.  You could market it as a random animation generator or something.  I think there would be quite a bit of interest.  The only solution right now is to generate each pose individually or to use a script for Maya (and none of us use Maya).  The suggested number of frames for Unreal is 50,000, which is a huge animation and probably not necessary to have that much but even to make 50 or 500 by hand takes quite a bit of time. 

• Krys Kryngle said:

Hi RiverSoft:

Wondering if you take requests?  There are quite a few of us that move our characters from DAZ into Unreal Engine and your script is almost perfect for something Unreal just released.  How much extra effort would it be for you to auto keyframe each generated pose and create an animation from the random poses?  With this, we could export the animation and finally get joint deformation morphs in Unreal using their newly released ML Deformer.  You could market it as a random animation generator or something.  I think there would be quite a bit of interest.  The only solution right now is to generate each pose individually or to use a script for Maya (and none of us use Maya).  The suggested number of frames for Unreal is 50,000, which is a huge animation and probably not necessary to have that much but even to make 50 or 500 by hand takes quite a bit of time. 

That is weird.  You want the RANDOM poses to each be a frame in an animation?  What would the animation format be?