Overalls tied at the waist.

Hi all,

I'm making a comic based in a mechanic's workshop about people stealing cars using G8Ms, and would love to get some overalls tied around the waist.

I imagine they could work in lots of pictures.

Blue for a garage, orange for people making prison pictures, and who knows what colours for sci-fi!

I think lots of people would snap it up!

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

I doubt it based on what I have seen over the years and that it is rarely done, but you could try these https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dieselpunk---mechanic-coveralls-g3-g8-f-for-ds/124217/

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

Hi all,

I'm making a comic based in a mechanic's workshop about people stealing cars using G8Ms, and would love to get some overalls tied around the waist.

I imagine they could work in lots of pictures.

Blue for a garage, orange for people making prison pictures, and who knows what colours for sci-fi!

Sounds interesting! What's it called?

• Thank you thank you, FSMCDesigns. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll just give them to one of the girls instead of the guys.

Wintoons, I haven't given it a name yet. I'm taking Jerry and Larry's advice, and thinking only of the script now. I'll worry about the title after. I don't want to run out of steam now!

Thanks again!!!

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

Thank you thank you, FSMCDesigns. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll just give them to one of the girls instead of the guys.

Wintoons, I haven't given it a name yet. I'm taking Jerry and Larry's advice, and thinking only of the script now. I'll worry about the title after. I don't want to run out of steam now!

Thanks again!!!

LOL ok. I was just curious. 
    If you need car thief tools, silent_winter has made some. Might become handy for your story. 
    https://www.daz3d.com/thief-tools

• NathNath Posts: 2,770

Thank you thank you, FSMCDesigns. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll just give them to one of the girls instead of the guys.

Thanks again!!!

They might even fit on the guys without too much trouble. It's at least worth a try.