Horse 2 Pro Bundle. ridding Poses included?

ZchuZchu Posts: 31
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I was trying to decide between the Starter Bundle and the Pro bundle for DAZ Horse 2.

I don't really care about stable supplied, horse armor ect what I liked about the pro bundle is it seemed to come with Poses for Genesis for riding DAZ Horse.

I have searched and searched and can not find these poses sold separately.

Does it actually come with those poses? Or is it just an example of how you could pose Genesis on the horse.

Also on the pictures it says "Daz Genesis" Would these poses be compatible with genesis 2?

Thank you!

dazhoseposes.jpg
1000 x 511 - 97K

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

Yes, the bundle comes with those poses which as far as I know are not sold separately (there is other content that's only available in the bundle, too, including some textures for the horse, as I recall). The poses are designed for Genesis. You can use them with Genesis 2 Female and Genesis 2 Male, but some manual adjustments will probably be necessary, especially on the hands.

edited December 1969

If you want to use Genesis poses on Genesis 2, or vice versa, Handy Dandy can come in, well, handy. :)

edited December 1969

One more thing...there are horse-and-rider poses sold separately, just not the same one as in the bundle. For example, this product: http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-and-horse

• ZchuZchu Posts: 31
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the reply and suggestions!

Yup i saw those other poses, but am especially fond of the ones shown in the bundle. Looks like I gotta dish out the extra cash lol Thank goodness for the sale going on right now.

Thank again :3