Mina - M4 Enhanced problem

edited July 2012 in The Commons

Hi All --

I have M4, morphs++, creature, and a bunch of other morph expansions -- but I'm having trouble getting Mina-M4 Enhanced to do anything.

I installed Mina/E normally (just reinstalled it, in fact), no changes in directory or anything, to Poser 7 on my Win7 computer. Seemed to go fine. The directories appeared in Figures and Poses and I grouped them with other similar products - as usual.

But I can't seem to get them to work with M4. No womanly figure, nothing. (Though I can get the MATS to work fine.)

I have a pre-load figure for M++. I tried injecting into that. Nothing. Dials and pre-set poses don't work.

So, I loaded a clean M4 (all the product says it requires) and added the Mina/E morphs. Again, dials show up, but don't do anything. Nor do the pre-set poses work.

Tried it on an M4 monster figure. Same result, mostly, but when I hit the pre-sets, the monster's head gets either huge or small. No body change at all.

Though, each time, the scaling function seems to work.

Anyone able to tell me where I've gone wrong and how I can fix it. As I said above, I already tried re-loading the Mina/E -- which I originally bought in March 2012 (so I figure it has to be current).

Help, please!

UPDATE -- Messing with it some more, apparently I _can_ use the morphs, but only if I select a body part and work on them one at a time. Clearly _that's_ not going to be much fun. Any help apprecaited!

Post edited by stephendsullivan_8d05b15f9d on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,215
    edited December 1969

Check that there's only one \Runtime\libraries\!DAZ\Michael 4 folder on your system - this sounds like the sort of thing that happens when there are two folders, not quite identical, in different Runtimes.