Clothes that have useful realworld morphs

I'd like to see clothes that morphs that can be used in the real world.  Shirts that can be buttoned/unbuttoned/opened/closed.  Pants with working zipper morphs, working clasp/button morphs.  Jackets with working zipper morphs.  Seems most DAZ clothing is designed for single frame renders and not animation or even multiple image renders in a story timeline.  It's sad that we have to learn MD or Maya ourselves to make good clothing morphs.

And if anyone can come up with a way to transfer morphs between clothing, even if it's a 80% solution, that would be gold imo.

Comments

• A lot of those things can't be done with morphs, which move vertices in a straight line. They can be done with dForce, though not wholly (I don't think there a way to decouple a dForce add-on, the equivalent of undoing a fastner, mid-simulation).

• I'm pretty sure that, however many morphs you add, DAZ clothes are going to have to stay in the computer rather than be taken out into the real world.

Some (maybe all) of the stuff you're asking for is out there. For example, Hongyu's Shirt for Victoria 7 can be unbuttoned and opened, Jeanz for Genesis 3 can be unbuttoned and unzipped. I agree that it would be good if more vendors did this.

I think it's very unlikely that anyone will find a way of transferring morphs between clothing, but there is Fit Control, which can be applied to any clothing and has some undressing-y morphs.