Redacted

cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
edited December 2022 in The Commons

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,578
    edited December 1969

It may be that it was pulled while they fixed the files.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

The Steam Truck Red Bizon is still in the store and still at version 1.0.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited December 1969

...I had the Steam Truck get flagged as a "threat". Took two attempts to get it to DL successfully.

This is the first time I have seen this occur on my system.

• TomViolaTomViola Posts: 103
    edited December 1969

I am not as technical as you are, but I do know that the Steampunk Truck Red Bizon cannot load properly. It seemed to download fine, and it appears in my Content. But when I go to choose it, the items in the truck seem all scrambled. I realize the item was free, but shouldn't it work?

edited December 1969

TomViola said:
    I am not as technical as you are, but I do know that the Steampunk Truck Red Bizon cannot load properly. It seemed to download fine, and it appears in my Content. But when I go to choose it, the items in the truck seem all scrambled. I realize the item was free, but shouldn't it work?

What problem are you having? If you load both boxes and barrels there's some overlap (the barrels load partially inside box 1), but other than that they're fine even at default load locations.

edited December 1969

I had the same problem with the mogue. In Steampunk, the parts of the truck were all scrambled up. The doors were under the truck's axil. The wheels were far away from the truck. And there were isolated bars pointing in every way.

In the morgue, I had the same problem, but not as badly. In the morgue the doors to the individual slabs would not line up.

edited December 1969

What application/version are you using?

edited December 1969

DAZ 3.0.1.120. 32 bit on Windows

edited December 1969

Hmm, I'll see if I can find someone who has a version that old to try it out. It works fine for me in 3.1.2.32

edited December 1969

I just downloaded several other items. They seem to work fine with the exception of Viking Motorbike. So far out of the hundreds of items I have three that do not work properly: Park Morgue, Red Steamtruck and Viking Motorbike. They seem to have the same problem: the component parts are scrambled. In the case of the Morgue, I was able to open two morgues and hide one of them except for its doors, and hide the doors on the other and line them up. However, for the steamtruck and motorbike the parts were too badly scrambled to use that "fix."

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
    edited December 1969

Hmm, I'll see if I can find someone who has a version that old to try it out. It works fine for me in 3.1.2.32

That was the problem. I had been using 3.1.2.32 in the past and in one of the transfers from one over loaded laptop to another, I somehow replace it with an earlier version of Studio. I have since reloaded 3.1.2.32 and now all items work fine. Thank you.