Visually Functional LAMH in Iray

It would be wonderful if it is possible to make an update for LAMH, Look At My Hair, product so that people using Iray could see and render the varoius models/products like your able to with 3Delight. Instead of only being able to import the fur, hair etc for the final pose/render.

Keeping fingeres crossed,

Jacob.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

There's already LAMH Catalyzer

•  

Leana said:

But I thought that only worked with the main creators premade items (for his animal creations) not other artists/creators content?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    Cheetahka said:

Leana said:

But I thought that only worked with the main creators premade items (for his animal creations) not other artists/creators content?

Yes, it works only with catalyzer presets and only AM can create them for now.
    What I meant is there's little chance they'll update the main product with Iray support when they had to create Catalyzer to make things work in Iray in the first place.

• Cheetahka said:

Leana said:

yes it would be wonderful especially for the wonderful animals from the other site but that is probably why they locked Dforce standhair to DAZ PA's only.

• CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168
    edited November 2020
    Leana said:

What I meant is there's little chance they'll update the main product with Iray support when they had to create Catalyzer to make things work in Iray in the first place.

Maybe, just maybe, if we send him a cheese cake with a note...

Post edited by Cheetahka on