Question & suggestion about suits/leggings feet

I'm always interested in outfits that include a suit/leggings and esp. those that are either footed, toeless or have stirrups.
Sadly I often wonder why creators/sellers don't release promo pictures of either all items that are in an outfit pack separately or at least show their outfits without shoes/boots.

For example:
-dForce Mech Dancer Outfit
-Strike Back Outfit
-Cyborgations Vision Wings Outfit

All of these sadly just show the outfit with boots/shoes and I'd really like to know how the feet of these suits look like.
I know, that many of HM's outfits include toeless or stirrup suits/leggings, but it just can be seen on certain products while not on others (like the dForce Spidertech Outfit where I know that it's a toeless suit from another source).

So one suggestion is... please add pictures where every part of an outfit can be seen separately or at least without shoes/boots.
Another suggestion - so far I've never seen a legging/suit with a combination of stirrup and a toe sling/second stirrup around the toe (like the black one in the picture) and would really love to see something like that here as product.

Fuesse-Stege-Steg-mit-Schlaufe.jpg
718 x 1080 - 87K