It's Raining Men Annual Contest - Carrara category

Hello everyone. It's that time of year again and I wanted to make sure you brilliant folks over here know that there is still a Carrrara category in the It's Raining Men contest this year. You can find the main post about the contest and what's changed this year, all the categories, and the prizes here. The main change is the Entry thread not being posted until the Movember contest has been completed. The Entry thread should go live sometime after November 21st.

The same rules as last year apply this year. If you make male oriented/focused image from November 1 to December 31, you can enter it into the It's Raining Men contest. Please post a screenshot of you render in Carrara when you upload your entry and make sure to tag it Carrara. Also tag any other categories for which you think your entry qualifies. Tagging is important to make sure your entries are submitted to the categories.

As always, I hope to see participation from our Carrara afficiandos. It's always a pleasure to see your work over in the Art Studio which is where the Entry thread will be again this year once it's posted after the Movember contest is completed. I'll updated here when the Entry thread goes live.

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,210

Cool, thanks for the heads up! 

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited November 2020

I completely forgot to come back and update this thread the other day when the Entry thread went live. The Entry Thread for the It's Raining Men contest is over in the Art Studio so anyone wanting to join has until December 31 to post your entries.

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited December 2020

Only a few days left to enter the It's Raining Men contest. If' you've done any Carrara renders the last two months that qualify, I encourage you to enter. Make sure to tag your entry Carrara and upload a screenshot of your work in Carrara.

ETA: You have until 11:59 PM Daz Time (UTC -7) MST December 31, 2020.

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • Now closed!

Thank you to all who participated. I always love seeing Carrara entries submitted to the contest.

• Just wanted to say the Voting Thread is now accepting votes so head over here to cast yours. It will be open until Daz midnight January 24, 2021. There's a link in the description to the voting survey. Good luck everyone. There were some really nice Carrara entries this year as always. :)

• The winners have been announced! Go check out who won!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Congratulations, winners.  Thanks for making it all work, @Knittingmommy.

Some local interest.  Special applause to UnifiedBrain and Vyusur.  Great images.  Well deserved rewards.  

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,663

Congrats to UB and Vyusur !!

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588
    edited January 2021

Hey, thanks guys! 

Thanks Knittingmommy!

Should have added, thanks Diomede for the GC. yesyes

Post edited by UnifiedBrain on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,796

well done Carrarians....

good work yes

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,210

Bravo and Congrats! 

• UnifiedBrain said:

Hey, thanks guys! 

Thanks Knittingmommy!

Should have added, thanks Diomede for the GC. yesyes

Congrats. It was a really great image. Don't forget to contact @Daz_ann0314 with you prize selections.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Special shout out to KnittingMommy for keeping the Carrara category alive.  I offered the GC as a general donation.  It was KM who assigned it to the Carrara category.  Many thanks, KM.  And great representation, UnfiedBrain.  Your 'Man for All Seasons' was a fantastic entry.