Would like to have a mistletoe prop

As we are now approaching the Christmas season it would be nice to get a mistletoe prop like the ones that they hang in doorways or from the ceiling. I have looked for one for quite some time but surprisingly can't find one anywhere for the Daz or Poser worlds. I did find some in the 3D modelling stores online but they are rather expensive.

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

There was one released just this week, PC+, in the Still New section: Mythic Mistletoe - Seasonal Plants and Decor. It has sprigs, clumps, garlands, wreaths....

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 954
    edited November 2020

Thank you for providing the link to that NorthOf45. I have been having issues with the store for a while now, with many products not showing up on the store pages for me. After you providd the link, I went back into the store and tried to find this product without any success. It doesn't even come up for me when I do a store search. So  once again, thanks for providing the link as I will definitely be buying it.

Edit - I have now sent in a ticket for products not showing up fo me in both the store and in search.

Post edited by nabob21 on