Poser 12 Query

As Iray becoming money hog and resource hog day by day, therefore I am looking for alternative that I can use with my current hardware and found Poser can render with Cycle engine. Therefore I want to know is it supports denoising. Because without denoising Poser is almost useless for me.

Comments

• Galaxy said:

As Iray becoming money hog and resource hog day by day, therefore I am looking for alternative that I can use with my current hardware and found Poser can render with Cycle engine. Therefore I want to know is it supports denoising. Because without denoising Poser is almost useless for me.

These are listed in the info for the new Poser 12 release.

• SuperFly Adaptive Sampling improves render speed and quality by detecting render noise and focusing on noisy areas.
    • New post effects palette for denoise and more.
  • Also, it uses Intel OIDN Denoising which is software based, and is not locked to any brand of graphics card.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,602

It has a denoiser as a post effect and you can enable it with either GPU or CPU rendering. That's what I don't like about the Daz Studio denoiser, it only works for GPU renders and when I run out of video memory and have to fall back to CPU rendering is when I want denoising the most.