Fast Food uniform for males - pref G8M

Does anyone have ideas about something suitable for a fast food counter dude, with a polyester uniform, paper hat and all?  There are some waiter/waitress uniforms, but they're a bit too classy.  I suppose I could go with a baseball cap and an apron, but I'd prefer something more McCheesey.

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited November 2020

If you put a T-Shirt (one comes basic free with the essentials) under the Montana Outfit it's pretty cheesy looking. You'll need to makeup your own textures or try some of the many $2.99 / $3.99 PC+ texture sets released by DAZ 3D. 

The cap well, there is the one with the short order cook and some military uniforms should have one (garrison cap is what we called them). For the old style cap like some fast food places have the cap that comes with the knickerbockers clothing set is ballpark close, And then there is actually using a baseball cap too that some restaurants use.

Could use a hair net but the only one I can think of the the at least 10 year old Snood hair

Unfortunately, I don't know of a Montana Style shirt/blouse that is square straight cut and untucked at the bottom like I'm guessing you are most familiar with.

I take that back, any of the modern BDU military outfit blouses would have that fast food work look if you replaced the texture materials. Alternative. The problem with those is they gave no short sleeved versions which do exist in real life. I've never seen a long sleeved fast food worker uniform. You can make a short sleeve uniform easy enough from those BDU blouses by making cutout opacity maps for the sleeves though.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,146
    edited November 2020
    Modern fast food uniforms tend to be short-sleeved button shirts, baseball caps, and khakis. At least, that's what I wore at Mickey Dee's a couple of years back. The apron is only needed if your character is working in the back at the kitchen. Not sure about the retro diner ones, but I don't think the front counter people really need the apron.
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    edited November 2020

Close enough.  I think this is the only baseball cap for guys I own.  It's from Baby Accessories.  I know the apron is optional, but I wanted to sell the food aspect.

Thanks all.

Post edited by Sevrin on