Skeleton and Anatomy updates

It would be wonderful to have skeletons and internal organs to play nice w the G3/G8 figures.

Please consider higher resolution mesh on the skeletons.

Vascular and nervous systems that move with the rest of the works would be too much for which to hope. 

I realize that sword and sorcery and half naked people probably sell better, but perhaps having the products would draw a market... the whole Field of Dreams, If you build it, they will come mentality.

Comments

• As you already said it, because this product (which I would buy immediately) is not a "Pretty young white woman", with sexy bra and over-exposong Tshirt, it's not gonna happen. Sorry I disappointed you...
  • There are a fair number of characters thata re not pretty young white women, so a new skeleton/anatomy set cannot be rules out on those gounds. However, the important question is whether the people who coudl make such a product feel it would be worth the considerable investment of time needed.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,958

I looked into making such a thing. Resources that I'd be permitted to use with decent quality would cost thousands or tens of thousands of dollars, and the time to craft it myself would be... ... astonishing.

Which is why I worked on the revamp for V4/M4.

I mean, I hope somebody is doggedly passionate enough to do the work despite the unlikelihood of selling well enough to justify it, but I think we're in for a long wait.