How about an Irish Wolf Hound for Daz Dog 8?

I have been thinking about asking for this one for a while now. For renders of lords and kings on their thrones and gifting chairs, a Lab or a French Bulldog doesn't quite leave the right impression, although there might be others that might work that someone might think of and want to create.

Comments

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

I think Adam Thwaites/Most Digital Creations has a freebie one in the, oddly enough, Freebie section.

edited November 2020

But if I was a king... I'd have a few English Mastiffs 

Post edited by Chumly on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

A Scots Deerhound won the Dog Show in America on Thanksgiving.

• Aye, the Mastiff and Deerhound would work as well. Thank you for the link! Much appreciated!

• Great picture, by the way, Chumly. Yes, even though I know someone who had a Mastiff (HUGE dogs), It didn't occur to me to ask for that one (duhhh). Probably more suited, as they were wardogs.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I had never actually saw a picture of a mastiff before although I'd certainly heard of one as they are a famous breed. They look like Saint Bernards and Great Pyrennes, which I have seen in person. Since Switzerland has lots of geological formations called massifs I wonder if the names are related in anyway.

And for those that have read the Marvel Comics series called the Inhumans and are familiar with the teleporting dog called Lockjaw, Lockjaw actually looks like a Mastiff too! 

I've had a few Matiff's when I lived in the states... Moved to the UK some years ago and got one (show dog!) there too....

They say what the lion is to the cat, the Mastiff is to the dog. 

Our male Mastiff (when I lived in the UK) was about 245lbs.  Could reach anything on the counter/table without stretching. 

Farted and Snored up a storm...     Awesome dog... gotta be tolerant of Slober though.