An unknown error occurred.

Anyone else having trouble loading images into the forums ?

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

I never figured out how to insert an image, I just use "Attach a file" like this one from Windows 10.  The latest version of "Abort, Retry, Fail?"

Something Happened.png
    715 x 557 - 27K
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

The standard Forum Attach a file - Browse is doing nothing !

Tried Copy-Pasting but got an error message " Body is 36061 characters too long"

• are you using Safari?

I have to use the Firefox app on iOS to upload images as Safari won't, others have found the same

Using Firefox, has been playing up for several days now.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

Bunyip02 said:

The standard Forum Attach a file - Browse is doing nothing !

Tried Copy-Pasting but got an error message " Body is 36061 characters too long"

As above, it works for me with Google Chrome.  Sorry I got nothing else ... 

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588
    edited November 2020

Giving it a go with an old image.

Seems to be working fine at this point.  I am using Firefox as well.

Car Hummer Chris Poole shader logo 1 smaller.png
    1500 x 944 - 729K
    Post edited by UnifiedBrain on

Thanks for checking, noticed Diomede uploaded an image as well. Have put in a ticket about it to DAZ, hopefully they can fix whatever setting it is thats playing up.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    Bunyip02 said:

Thanks for checking, noticed Diomede uploaded an image as well. Have put in a ticket about it to DAZ, hopefully they can fix whatever setting it is thats playing up.

I used Chrome.  No issues for me at the moment.  

• Bunyip02 said:

Sorry to hear of your issue.  I apologize if this is too basic, but have you updated Firefox lately?  Or, have you tried a different browser?

Bunyip02 said:

Sorry to hear of your issue.  I apologize if this is too basic, but have you updated Firefox lately?  Or, have you tried a different browser?

Both, still with the same problem !

• Yikes.

Did you report it in this thread?  I haven't seen your issue there yet (too long to read the whole thing), but you may get some good advice.  Plus, Daz people are participating in the conversation there, and may be able to help you directly, rather than waiting forever for your ticket to be answered.

A lot of folks are having strange issues, so you are not alone.