Please list assets used in promo images

I'm tired of trying to guess what figures and assets were used in some of the product images on the Daz Store.

Authors really ought to list all the used assets in the product description.  I often see cool assets that I'd want to get but it's really hard to find them if I don't know what is it

So it is in daz's best interest also. I can't buy what I can't find.

Comments

• mumia76 said:

I'm tired of trying to guess what figures and assets were used in some of the product images on the Daz Store.

Authors really ought to list all the used assets in the product description.  I often see cool assets that I'd want to get but it's really hard to find them if I don't know what is it

There's a strong chance that the majority of those products are products for other websites. Most artists are pretty good at listing products in promo images but Daz does not allow the author to list products that are from another website. Usually, if you see a product you want that is not listed in the description, you can probably find it at renderosity.

• On a related note, can anyone identify the crimson minidress in this promo? I may or may not have already have purchased it.

ffstriadromanceposesforgenesis800maindaz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 559K
  • mumia76mumia76 Posts: 146
    mumia76 said:

There's a strong chance that the majority of those products are products for other websites. Most artists are pretty good at listing products in promo images but Daz does not allow the author to list products that are from another website. Usually, if you see a product you want that is not listed in the description, you can probably find it at renderosity.

But how do I find it if I don't know the name of it? I'm getting  fed up by Daz's anti customerism. They take the customer for granted. Whenever I contacted them or complained about something they are dismissive and condescending. That's not a good business practice. What do they expect that I'll spend more money here if I can't find what I'm interested in?

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849

Wait! Not providing the showroom setup in all details on DIY materials is anti-customerism now? I didn't know that.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    mumia76 said:
    mumia76 said:

But how do I find it if I don't know the name of it? I'm getting  fed up by Daz's anti customerism. They take the customer for granted. Whenever I contacted them or complained about something they are dismissive and condescending. That's not a good business practice. What do they expect that I'll spend more money here if I can't find what I'm interested in?

Do you seriously expect them to advertise products sold at a competitor's store?

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    Leana said:
    mumia76 said:
    mumia76 said:

Do you seriously expect them to advertise products sold at a competitor's store?

Well, I don't, but listing even just the ones sold here would be a great improvement.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Daz isn't going to force anyone to list anything, so you might as well stop asking.  You'll notice that with Daz Original base characters, not a single item used in the promos is ever listed.  They won't tell PAs to do something they refuse to do themselves.

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    Sevrin said:

Daz isn't going to force anyone to list anything, so you might as well stop asking.  You'll notice that with Daz Original base characters, not a single item used in the promos is ever listed.  They won't tell PAs to do something they refuse to do themselves.

If I want something and don't ask for it, I won't ever get it.

If enough of us ask and explain that it may persuade us to spend more, maybe Daz will eventually listen to us.